Our Management team to assure our valued employees and visitors that the Officers and employees of the SRDC have being taken steps to ensure your safety against this global pandemic of the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19).
We share the global concern and have acted on the advice and directive of the Central Government and the Ministry of Health (MOH) to implement immediate personal protective measures whilst putting measures in place at office accordingly.
Summarized below, please find these guidelines as it pertains to the operations at SRDC project office.
1. Wash hands thoroughly and avoid touching your face.
2. Use Hand sanitizers and sanitize hard surfaces (telephones, PC’s, door knobs, handrails) as often as possible.
3. Use disposal gloves.
4. Practice Social distancing (No handshaking, kissing or hugging) and in the required numbers of people in the area.
5. Sneeze in the elbow crook or use tissue and discard in the trash.
We also ask that you refrain from attending work/visiting our offices, if any of the following conditions exists:
1. You are displaying any of the symptoms associated with the COVID-19 which includes fever, cough, shortness of breath or any breathing difficulties. In such instances, immediate medical attention should be sought by calling 877-WELL (9355). It is important that you do not self-medicate with antibiotics as this is not recommended for the Corona virus.
2. You or an immediate family member/s returned from travel abroad in the last fourteen (14) days.
3. You or an immediate family member/s have been in close contact with anyone under quarantine.
4. You or an immediate family member/s have been in close contact with a confirmed case of
COVID-19 in the last fourteen (14) days.
In addition we urge you to exercise vigilance and caution at the gas stations with the use of pumps when filling your vehicles, using your point of sale cards, entering, using washrooms and exiting other establishments as well as personal measures within the confines of your home.
As we continue to be guided by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago and its MOH relative to updates, further guidelines and directives in combating this global pandemic, we will update you.
We urge you to be each other’s keeper in stopping the spread of this Corona Virus and we feel confident that with prayer for our Organization, our Nation and being a part of this global crisis, we will get through this together.